On the west side of a field boundary, 150 yards east of a minor road.
OPEN All surface features are intact but there is damage to the ventilation shaft and the ventilation louvres are missing. The hatch is open but the ladder is missing. The post is flooded to a depth of three feet.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.