On the East side of a field boundary 150 yards South of A1067.
OPEN All surface features remain intact. The hatch is open. Internally the post has been completely stripped. The walls have been covered in polystyrene tiles that are now falling away.
An Orlit A stands ten yards to the south. The external door is missing but the internal sliding door is intact. The wooden instrument mounting is still in place but in poor condition otherwise the building is in fair condition.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.