At the end of a line of telegraph poles on the South side of a farm track running North past Bank Farm from the A534 Wrexham Road. 200 yards North of A534
OPEN All surface features remain intact. The hatch is open but the counter balance weight has become detached making it difficult to lift. Much remains below ground including twin bunks and single bed, all with mattresses, folding table, shelf, cupboard, battery box, large splint, waste bin, bars of soap, some papers, several GPO batteries. It is unusual for the telegraph poles to survive at a site closed in 1968.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.