On a low mound in a clearing in a densely wooded area up hillside 300 metres north of B723.
LOCKED All surface features are intact with some flaking of the paint. The top of the ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft is detached and lying on the ground. The hatch is locked internally but can be opened with a Scottish ’T’ bar key. Internally the following artefacts remain: Table, shelf, cupboard, two corner shelves at back of the monitoring room, shelves in the toilet, long form rack mounted on the wall, FSM mount, large splint, small splint, various papers and forms, various ROC magazines, dustpan and the light. A lined hole in the ground was used as a buried fuel store, big enough to take a single Jerry can.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.