In an L shaped compound on the East side of field boundary, 300 yards South of un-named minor road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact and overgrown with some flaking of the light grey paint. The hatch was locked when inspected in 1998 but is now open. Internally much remains including the table shelf, cupboard, 2 chairs, several cushions, small shelf above battery position, Civil Protection magazines, light, BT junction box and wiring, notice board and numerous papers and notices.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.