75 yards north of Lethnot Road
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There is an 8’ X 8’ one foot high concrete plinth around the access shaft. The hatch is locked. A line of telegraph posts ends alongside the road at the closed point to the post.
The base of an Orlit A stands nearby with the supports for the instrument table clearly visible although cut off at ground level.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.