In a small square compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles, 18 yards east of a field boundary in an arable field and 100 yards east of B977.
LOCKED All surface features are intact with some flaking of the khaki paint. An aerial dome and mast bracket on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is locked.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.