On the South side of a field boundary on the East side of a farm track (East Lane).
OPEN The site is heavily overgrown. All surface features remain intact. The hatch is open but the ladder is missing. Internally the post is in a poor state with severe fire damage leaving nothing but rubble and burnt timber.
An Orlit B in fair condition stands nearby.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.