On hilltop 150 yards north of the approach road to Dunduff Farm
SEALED All surface features remain intact although the ventilation louvres are missing. The access shaft has been capped with concrete. Some of the compound fence posts remain in place as does a section of a telegraph pole which is lying on the ground. There is a single disused telegraph pole on Ayr Road (A719).
An Orlit A still stands nearby. The wooden instrument table with the mounting for the instrument attached is leaning against a wall. There is some wiring and a GPO junction box.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.