On East side of Little London Hill on rough pasture close to two old lorry bodies
DEMOLISHED The post was completely demolished by the local council around 1980. Former observers removed and still have some of the furniture. The post hut is in the rear garden of Obs. Derek Gooding, 34, Ipswich Road, Debenham.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.