In a small rectangular compound on hilltop 100 yards west of an un-named minor road.
SEALED All surface features are intact although the ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft is damaged with the concrete above the ventilation louvres missing. The hatch and the top of the access shaft have been broken off and are lying on the ground; the shaft has been filled with concrete. The GZI mounting is on the ventilation shaft which has its louvres hanging off.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.