On a low mound at the end of a line of telegraph poles on the north side of a track/public footpath running south west from an un-named
LOCKED All external features are intact with the light cream paint in good condition. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. A new, larger hatch (similar to a Torlift) has been fitted, the hatch is locked. Many of the post staff were drawn from the nearby Trawscoed Mansion, a government research facility from 1949 - 1996.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.