On hilltop accessed from a steep track beside entrance to Tarmac quarry. (300 foot climb)
OPEN All surface features remain although the ventilation louvres have gone. The concrete apron around the access shaft is cracked and subsiding. There is further erosion round the base of the ventilation shaft. The ventilation louvres are missing and the top of the ventilation shaft is broken. The hatch is detached and resting on top of the shaft. Internally the post is flooded to a depth of 15”. The only artefacts remaining are the table, twin bunks (top bunk detached), BPI mount, GPO junction box and wiring.
15 m west of the post is an Orlit A. It is empty.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.