In a large square compound at the end of a farm track. Beside a small quarry/rubbish dump. 150 yards west of Tulloch Wyne (B955)
DEMOLISHED Although the compound is intact the post has been demolished. A depression in the ground marks the spot.
A line of telegraph poles lead to a brick aircraft post on one side of the quarry. It is a rectangular building approximately 7’ X 5’. It consists of an open topped observation area approximately 5’ X 5’ and a crew room with a sloping tin sheet as a roof. Some of the bricks are missing from the entrance side.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.