On the North side of a reservoir (tower) 300 yards West of Norwich Road (B1150) along the track to the reservoir.
OPEN All surface features remain intact but the ventilation louvres are missing. The hatch is open. Internally the post is clean and tidy with white painted walls. Some wiring remains together with the following items of furniture: Cupboards, twin bunks, single bed.
An Orlit B in good condition stands nearby.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.