In the South East corner of a pastoral field on the East side of an un-named minor road as it bends to the South.
Only the access shaft remains, retaining some of its green paint. It has been capped with concrete.
A rectangular brick aircraft post on brick stilts stands nearby. It has a square open section with the remains of a wooden instrument mounting. The crew quarters has a sloping corrugated roof with two bench seats. There are rickety wooden steps giving access into the open section.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.