At the end of a line of telegraph poles on the West side of Cold Overton Road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the light green paint. The soil under the concrete apron around the access shaft has eroded badly. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicated this was a master post. the hatch is locked but can be opened with a ’T’ bar key. Internally much remains including light, siren box, pick axe, spade, utensils, FSM case, Tele-talk, papers, posters, folding table, shelf, cupboard, two mirrors, some BT equipment, copper straps, wiring, fire blanket in its box, BPI baffle plates, battery switching box and two Tommy bars for removing the aerial connection dome.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.