In a rectangular compound on the South side of an un-named minor road.
DEMOLISHED Although the compound and a single telegraph pole survive the post has been demolished. A small compound stands at the back of the ROC compound. Inside it there is a cellphone repeater and aerial. The site is owned by Millennium Communications.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.