On the west side of Ongar Road (but hidden by bushes) 100 yards north of track to Bundish Hall.
LOCKED. In very good external condition with all surface features intact. Internally much remains including the table, shelf, cupboard, two wall mounting cupboards (on floor), medicine cabinet, chair, notice board, kettle, BPI mount detached, BT junction boxes/wiring, light, various papers, waste bin, carpet sweeper, 3 mattresses.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.