On a low mound on the South side of an access road, 150 yards East of an un-named minor road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with much of the green paint remaining. The ventilation louvres have gone. The hatch is open. Internally the post is clean and dry. Remaining artefacts include a single bed, cupboard, table, shelf, BPI mount (detached), battery box with ‘No 17 Group ROC, Northgate Street, Caernarvon painted on the side, GPO connection boxes and wiring and the light.
Correct name for the location is “Ceunant” but Attack Warning Red uses “Ceinant”
The crew room of an aircraft post stands a few yards to the East, the observation room has been demolished. The remaining building is approximately 5’ X 5' with pebbledash covering the brickwork.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.