In the South West corner of a paddock, 75 yards west of Castle Lane on the north side of an un-named minor road.
DEMOLISHED. Nothing remains of the underground post
The bottom floor of a small octagonal brick structure stands in the undergrowth. This was probably part of the earlier aircraft observation building.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.