At the end of a line of telegraph poles behind a war memorial and in front of the entrance to Broadford Primary School.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some peeling of the dark green paint, the hatch is locked. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There is some damage to the hatch around the lock. There is a junction box on the adjacent telegraph pole which would have fed the aircraft post.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.