Close to trig station on the south side of an arable field west of a school.
OPEN The mound has been removed down to the roof of the monitoring room which is flush with the surrounding ground. The BPI and FSM pipes are missing although there is a 30" concrete column that the FSM pipe passes through, this would originally have been below ground. The ventilation shaft has also gone. The access shaft is surrounded by 9 course of bricks (which were below ground), many of these are now missing. The top of the shaft is damaged and the hatch and ladder are missing. The adjacent ventilation shaft is demolished above the louvre holes. Although the access shaft is open it is filled with rubble to within 5 feet of the top.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.