On the East side of Warden Lane just north of its junction with the access drive to Tadcaster Building Limestone.
OPEN There are steps up from the road through two concrete gate posts. There is a fallen telegraph pole in the undergrowth. All surface features remain intact although the hatch is detached and the ventilation louvres are missing. Internally the post is strewn with rubbish with only the twin bunks remaining in place.
The remains of a small (7’ X 5’) brick aircraft post stand a few yards to the north at the top of the steps. It is divided into two rooms, one 5’ X 5’ and the other 5’ X 2’. The building is in very poor condition with the walls falling down and the roof over the small crew room gone. There is a vestige of telephone wiring inside.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.