In the South West corner of an arable field, on the North side of Norton Lane on the East side of its junction with a minor track running North.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact but the low mound on which the post stood has been removed leaving the ventilation shaft on top of an 18" concrete pillar and the access shaft on 8 courses of bricks. The ventilation louvres are missing and there is some damage to the ventilation shaft. The hatch is locked with a padlock and chain.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.