In a heavily overgrown rectangular compound on the North side of Galby Road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with a little green paint. The ventilation louvres are missing. The ventilation shaft stands on three courses of bricks. The hatch is chained but can be opened. Internally the post is fire damaged and has been completely stripped apart from one chair.
The bottom half of a brick aircraft post stands in the North side of the compound. It is 8’ X 6’ by 6’ high and consists of brick side walls with a concrete roof and open at each end.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.