At the end of a line of telegraph poles along the edge of a small wood. The post is located on a low mound in a sloping field about 12 yards north of the coniferous plantation and 100 yards south west of the B709
SEALED Only the access shaft remains still retaining some green paint. A metal bar has been bolted across the hatch to prevent access. The louvres on the adjacent ventilation shaft are missing.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.