On Deenethorpe Airfield. In a small rectangular compound 250 yards North of A427 and immediately West of a large mound of rubble, formerly the control tower. SEALED All surface features remain intact. The ventilation shaft is unusual having no protruding top and recessed ventilation louvres. The access shaft has been very badly damaged at the top either by vandals trying to break in or in an attempt to demolish it. Although the hatch appears open, two large blocks of brick wall have been placed on top of it to prevent access.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.