On a high mound in a large rectangular compound on a new housing estate in Willow Drive.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the light green paint. The hatch is locked. There are two signs within the compound which read ‘Ministry of Defence, Trespassers will be prosecuted, Tip no rubbish’ The site has been acquired by a property developer for £20,000.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.