In an overgrown compound on the north side of the overflow car park for the Abbeydale Golf Club and on the west side of a public footpath.
LOCKED (2000) All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the paint (light green/gray on the concrete and metallic green on the metal). There is a weather vane mounted on the ventilation shaft. The hatch is locked. It has been reported (October 2014) the the post has been open for some time and has been extensively vandalised.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.