On a low mound on the top of Craigs Hill, 200 yards north of a minor road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with flaking of the green paint. The original louvers have been replaced with mesh louvers. The concrete apron around the access shaft is cracked and the top of the adjacent ventilation shaft is broken. A third hasp has been fitted for added security and is secured with a Chubb box lock. The post is currently being restored and is in good internal condition with the following artefacts remaining: twin bunks with mattresses and blankets, WB1401 carrier receiver with WB1410 filter unit, table, shelf, cupboard, corner shelf below notice board, a small floor standing table, BT junction boxes and wiring, light, siren box, large splint, jerry cans (for water) and numerous papers.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.