In a square compound on brow of hill on Drove Road (unmade road).
OPEN All surface features remain intact but the paint is flaking badly and there is some damage to the top of the access shaft and the hatch frame is detached and the hatch is open. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There are two steps up to the hatch. Internally the post has 2” of water on the floor. Remaining artefacts includes the table, shelf, cupboard, four wooden chairs, three mattresses, foot stool, coax aerial cable, small shelf above the battery position, shelf at the back of the monitoring room on the side wall, teapot, saucepan, light, BT junction boxes and wiring, rope and a waste bin. There is a small buried fuel store in the north east corner of the compound.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.