On hilltop 400 yards from a circular minor road.
DEMOLISHED A cellphone mast now occupies the site. The owner remembers “a mound with a stumpy thing on top”. A pile of concrete fence posts lie in the undergrowth nearby; these may have come from the compound. Having closed in 1968 the post was re-opened by 1987 replacing Downpatrick.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968, reopened 1987 and finally closed in 1991.