On a high point 150 yards North of A5025 in a high compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles.
DEMOLISHED Apart from the compound and telephone line nothing remains. A small compound containing a cellphone repeater and aerial mast stands within the original ROC compound. The site is owned by Millennium Communications. The post was closed in 1968 but following a local reorganisation of posts in 1981 it was recommissioned.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968, reopened 1981 and finally closed in 1991.