On West side of Layhams Road in the corner of a rugby field by a reservoir.
DEMOLISHED. It has not been possible to positively confirm the position of the post. An aerial photograph taken in 1970 shows a square cleared area of land at this position. A gate in the fence at this point might have some connection or might just be for access to the rugby ground.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.