Uxbridge Anti Aircraft Operations Room was built post World War II but was probably not fully commissioned before Anti Aircraft command were stood down in 1955. It would have controlled around 8 fixed gun sites and additional light mobile units that would have protected areas such as aircraft factories, Bomber Command at High Wycombe and Windsor Castle.
By the time of a visit in 2005, the building was in use by the US Air Force as a communications centre/telephone exchange. A communications mast had been installed on the roof. Subterranea issue 8 has a full visit report. RAF Uxbridge closed in 2010 and most of the area has been redeveloped for housing and light industry. The AAOR was demolished in 2012 and no traces remain.