In a square compound on the East side of a field boundary/irrigation channel, 200 yards South of Stone House Road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact and set low into the ground. The hatch is locked. Internally the post is wet with half an inch of water on the floor; the following items remain: table, shelf, cupboard, battery switching box, BT junction box and wiring, copper earth straps, air pipe for aerial mast, coax cable for radio, 2 mirrors (one mounted on the ceiling above the light to create extra illumination), three buckets (one enamel), kettle, five pairs of Wellington boots, BPI mouth (detached), plastic bowl, saucepan, cutlery, broom, Jerry can. All the woodwork is painted bright yellow. The post is due to be sold in 2003.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.