On a hilltop adjacent to Prospect Hill Reservoir near to the municipal tip/waste transfer station. Close to a trig. station and 50 yards west of Stanleys Way (public footpath)
DEMOLISHED The only evidence is one side of the compound fencing and a telegraph pole, which still serves the reservoir. This has a cable dangling from it and a large disused junction box at the top. There is also a disused fenced path running along the field boundary that terminates at the spot.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.