In a heavily wooded fenced compound on West side of Chennel Park Road.
SEALED Externally the post was in fair condition and the hatch was open. Internally bunks, a single bed a cupboard and some wiring remained. Information received from Mike Stasiw: (26.5.2000)
A brick aircraft observation tower on stilts stood beside the road but was hard to see as it was obscured by trees. The aircraft post has now been demolished (by May 2000) and some of the rubble has been used to fill the shaft which has been badly damaged in the process.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.