On a high mound in a rectangular compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles. 70 yards west of a minor road on hilltop.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. A dome on the ventilation shaft and a free standing aerial mast bracket indicates this was a master post. The post has been built back to front. The hatch is locked.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.