8 metres South of road and 50 metres west of Golf Club House. In bushes close to the first fairway.
OPEN All surface features remain intact but overgrown. The ventilation shaft remains most of its green paint and louvres while the louvers are gone on the ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft and this structure retains a little green paint. There is an 18" extension to this ventilation shaft for the GZI mounting. The hatch is partly detached and jammed open. Internally there is an inch of water on the floor and the post is strewn with rubbish with the walls covered in graffiti. The table, shelf, cupboards, GPO connection box and battery box remain.
An Orlit B stands 20 metres to the west in gorse bushes. It retains its GPO junction box but everything else, including the doors have been removed. It still retains some green paint.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.