In the middle of an arable field 200 yards East of A1065 and 75 yards South of private road (public footpath) to Palgrave Hall.
OPEN All surface features remain intact but the top of the ventilation shaft is missing. The hatch is open. Internally the post retains its white paint and is clean. Two knife batteries remain together with twin bunks and a single bed, folding table and shelf and the cupboard.
A brick built aircraft observation post in poor condition, dating from the war, stands on top of a Type 22 pillbox alongside the underground post.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.