On a two foot high mound on a long, thing rectangular compound on the South side of a public footpath which is a continuation of Dymocks Lane running West.
OPEN All surface features are in place but the ventilation shaft has been reduced to ground level. The ventilation louvres on the shaft adjacent to the access shaft are missing. The counterbalance weight on the hatch has become detached. Internally the post is strewn with rubbish and the walls covered in graffiti. A single bed and two plastic chairs remain, together with one end of the twin bunks and one internal door lying on the ground. (The other door has gone).
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.