In an small overgrown rectangular compound on the north side of Streatley Hill (B4009)
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the light green paint. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The surface features are unusually large. The hatch is locked but can be opened with a with a ‘T’ bar key. Internally the post is clean and free of vandalism. The table, shelf, two small wooden shelves above the battery position and the cupboard remain in place together with a battery switching box, BPI mount, coax cable, 2 lights, BT boxes, first aid poster. There are some notices and two 1" ordnance survey maps on the wall. Dec 2012 - locked and overgrown with brambles
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.