On the North East side of the junction of 2 footpaths, South of trig station and on the West side of Seascale Golf Course.
OPEN All surface features remain intact but the mound has been removed leaving the ventilation shaft standing on 3 courses of bricks and the FSM pipe on a concrete plinth. All the ventilation louvres are missing as is the hatch and the step is detached. At some point (probably after closure) a new non-standard hatch has been fitted but this has now gone with only the frame remaining. The access and ventilation shafts still retain some green paint. Internally the twin bunks, single bed and cupboard remain. The table is detached as is the monitoring room door. The toilet door is broken and the post is strewn with rubbish including a golf ball! Some wiring and GPO boxes remain together with one ventilation louvre and the original hatch.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.