On an area of rough ground between three cellphone masts 200 yards along a track running west from New Mains Farm and 200 yards north of Angus Road (A94)
OPEN All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is open but the shaft is filled with concrete to within 8 inches of the top.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.