On a field boundary 75 yards East of B1149, South of St. Peters Church
OPEN All external features remain intact but the ventilation louvres are missing and the lid is hanging off. Internally the post is in poor condition with a lot of rubbish and mattresses left by recent users. One internal door is leaning against the wall. The walls are covered in graffiti. The only item of furniture is a single bed with one leg missing.
An Orlit A stands nearby. Although it is full of rubbish it is in good condition with the external door intact.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.