In overgrown compound on top of hill 100 yards south of footpath leading east from Hugletts Lane.
DEMOLISHED When visited in 1997 all surface features are intact and in fair condition, internally the post was badly vandalised and covered in graffiti. Two bunks and a single bed remained. The cupboard had its doors hanging off and the table was lying against one wall. Duncan Booth reports that when visited in 2002 the post had been demolished with a pile of rubble marking the spot.
A two storey brick aircraft observation tower, in good condition stood in the compound. This too has been demolished and only the concrete base remains
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.