In a small overgrown rectangular compound on hilltop close to a trig station. On the west side of a field boundary and 100 yards north of an un-named minor road.
SEALED All surface features remain intact although the ventilation louvres are missing. A little green paint survives. The hatch has been reversed and is welded in place.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.