In a small rectangular compound 120 yards east of Plymbridge Road on the north side of a field boundary
OPEN All surface features are intact with some green paint remaining. The ventilation louvres are missing and the hatch which is partly detached is open. The shaft has been capped with concrete in the past but the cap has been removed and lies on the ground nearby. Internally the post is fire and smoke damaged and strewn with rubbish. Remaining artifacts include the table, shelf, cupboard, twin bunks, single bed, 1 mattress, two folding canvas chairs (broken), BPI mount (detached) kettle, some wiring, wooden bench seat.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.